Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My computer hates me...

The title says it all. If it's not one thing with Precious, it's another! Oh, well. Nothing for it, I suppose. Hopefully one day I'll figure it out.
Anyway, I wish to apologize to everyone in blogland who has checked my blog only to find that I had not updated since April. However, I believe I do have good reasons for this, the first one being that my computer is wacko. The second reason is that I am wacko :), and lastly, there has been a lot of stuff going on that I don't really want to blog about. Never fear, this is simply because I want to keep my blog and my mood lighthearted and the stuff that's going on is really boring.
Now, I few more things before I wrap up. Because of the aforementioned "boring stuff" my family is in need of prayer. Thanks. One more thing; thank you to Mom who is letting me post this from her computer, Rosie- because of Precious' problem.
Later Days!
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment