Sunday, May 30, 2010

Here I am!!!

Hey, everyone!
It is pretty late so I'm going to write a short post since I just started my blog tonight and I want to do something with it... yeah.
First, the warnings: My family and I are a lot of fun, so naturally my blog is going to be like that too. Fun and sometimes weird, and always giving glory to GOD, so if you are a stick-in-the-mud, do not like to laugh and have fun, or just generally grouchy, then you might want to move on to a different blog. Thank you.
So I guess that's the end of my first blog post. I'll have a lot more to write about very soon, so hang in there and good night!
Em

5 comments:

  1. K = Hey big sis!!!!!!! Love your blog, but I
    wonder what UB will comment on it, or who
    he'll sighn it as lol.

    N = This blog here by has the seal of approval of Noah, little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! I look forward to reading your perspective on daily life at our house :). Be nice! lol
    Love u!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to keeping up with y'all with a different perspective. You know I really HATE to laugh!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy things that r going on with u.Keep us posted.Yes the Braves r keeping me up late.They may not stay hot long.Enjoy while we can.Luv Papa

    ReplyDelete