Tuesday, June 1, 2010

...I'm tired...





Hey ya'll!
Many of you may know that yesterday the Atlanta Braves battled against the Phillies at Turner Field. A much smaller percentage of you know that our church's Youth Choir went to see said game. I, being part of the Youth Choir-went along. Let me pause and say that the real purpose of going was, in my opinion- not to see the game, but to get some practicing in for our upcoming musical, but that's just me. It was a very good excuse, too. Going to see the Braves beat the tar out of the Phillies (12 to 3), or going to practice our music and skits on the three hours there and back? Hmmmm... Mrs. T, you're a sneaky one!
Anyway, it was a great game! Now, if it's on the TV, I couldn't care less, but there's something different about actually being there. I got so into it that the poor, innocent empty water-bottle I had in my hands got crushed! I was absent-mindedly wringing it the whole time.
Well, like I said, the Phillies got beat, and I was beat by the time I got home!
It's so good to get back into the swing of things. You see, Tuesday is Library Day in our family. Everyone (minus Dad, who is at work) goes to the Library and picks out some books. We usually come home with quite a few!
Well, I'll quit wasting your time, now. Bye, everyone!
Em



4 comments:

  1. Great pics and you are not wasting my time. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Glad you had fun at the game :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waste everyone's time! It's fun! LOL!!! XD
    Thanks, Mom!
    Love, Em

    ReplyDelete