Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Year Older...

... And Another Year Wiser... hopefully.
Yep, yesterday was my birthday! It was great! I got to spend the whole day celebrating with my family, just what I wanted. Now, I know the grandparents will want to know every detail, so here you go: After the family present opening we went out to Alanta Bread Company for lunch, which was delicious. To those who have never been to Atlanta Bread, GO NOW!!! Everything there is great, trust me. Then we went to Lifeway and I got a new Bible (a wonderful gift for anyone. When in doubt, get a Bible). Then we went home and rested for a while before church, after which we had hot-fudge cake. My own choice. However, I think we need to quit putting candles on my cakes, it's getting to be a fire hazard. LOL!
All in all, I had a wonderful day. Thanks to my family who made it fun, thanks to Mom, who made it all possible but had no fun all those years ago, and thanks to God for... well, EVERYTHING! :D
God blessed me so much last year, and I know He will continue to bless me and teach me, and I know He will continue to love me.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. ALL OF OUR LOVE AND OUR PRAISE GOES TO HIM, FOREVER.
P.S. Never fear, grandparents, pictures will be posted soon. It's just that my computer hates me today.

3 comments:

  1. Great post :). Happy Birthday! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a wonderful time sharing delayed birthday celebration. So proud of the Christian young lady you are. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete