Friday, July 16, 2010

IT LIVES, MY PRECIOUS, IT LIVES!!!

Hey, everyone!
I'm so sorry, I know it's been a while. Let's see, what have I got to report?
1. The rest of Vacation Bible School went very well. We know of 3 little girls who accepted Christ into their hearts during VBS. YEEHAW!!!
2. The next week, my Dad's cousin and his new wife came to visit. (Hey to Keith and Virginia!) We had a great time with them, and hope to see them again soon.
4. The Sunday that they left, our Mom's parents, Mimi and Papa- came to visit. We had loads of fun, as usual.
5. HAPPY belated FOURTH OF JULY!!! WOOO!!!
Alright, to the present.
The whole family trekked back up to Seneca this morning to visit family again. We are currently at Mimi and Papa's house, lazing about.
Mom, Dad and Annie Armstrong (our Basset Hound) are going back tomorrow, but the four of us kids are staying until Thursday. Please pray that our grandparents remain sane during our visit.
I guess that's about it. I'll be updating soon.
Later days!
Em

1 comment: