Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DAY 2

Howdy ya'll!
I tried to post yesterday, but my computer froze up before I could publish it(how I loathe technology), so I'm going to have to write the whole thing again. I'll just give you the short version.
Yesterday we had 120 people as opposed to Day 1's 112 people.
Yesterday's question was "Does God Care About Me?" and the song was "God Cares." Pretty self-explainatory.
I pretty much stay in the sanctuary the whole time, so I don't know their day-to-day Bible verses, but the Scripture for the whole week is James 1:5. Look it up.
Well, I have to go for Day 3 now. I'll update later.
Em

4 comments:

  1. Hey, will you come be my movement maker for our VBS? You know since you'll have it all down pat by then... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this early morning stuff is not regular schedule for you.Is old age catching up with you or is it vbs excitement?Keep it it a little longer. Bless you,Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. To all4memories: SURE I WLL!!! Do you even have to ask? BTW, tell everyone I said hi and I love them.

    To bjdunk: Old age caught up with me long ago. Not even 17 yet and I'm already falling apart! ;)
    EM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of the wonderful job you've been doing at VBS! Only one more day to go and then you can start being excited about next year's theme :).

    ReplyDelete