Monday, October 18, 2010

"In the eyes of a Ranger..."

I promise, there is an explanation to this insanity!
Here's what's going on:
Recently, littlest bro M. has developed into quite the Walker Texas Ranger fan. He plans to be Walker for our church's Fall Festival, so our Mimi bought him a pair of cowboy boots (on sale) and Mom purchased a black cowboy hat for him. When he isn't watching the show, he's running around punching, kicking and making obnoxiously loud battle cries. Oh, and pretending to shoot people, which we do not condone. We're trying to get him to stop.
Anyhoo, it's so cute, and watching "Walker" run around playing the other day inspired me to draw this. I think you can guess who it is...
Oh, and just ignore my thumb. My printer does not have a scanner with it, so I had to use my camera to take a picture, and then upload it onto my computer. The shot isn't very good, and neither is the drawing (I'm not a professional), but I had fun doing it, and that's all that matters... right?
Latah gatah's!
Em
P.S. Yes, the poor boy does have some problems pronouncing his R's.

3 comments:

  1. Great post--great drawing!! M.'s "Walker Phase" is pretty cute (most of the time) :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep having a problem. Good job of art.Quite a little wranger. Tell him to pack his pj bottoms as it is cool up here.Love papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. E. you did a great job with the blog and especially with the drawing. Please bring it with you when you guys come home this weekend. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete