Monday, October 4, 2010

Pic for Thought

Hola mis amigos!
If I may have a moment of your time, there's something I've been wanting to try. An experiment, if you will. Tell me what you think!
(ahem) I, the Overlord of Blogland - hereby challenge everyone reading this to leave a comment, giving your thoughts on this picture. What's going on? Why on earth does that sun have a face? And most importantly: WHAT IS MY BROTHER THINKING?


Have fun peeps!
Em
P.S. Thanks to my bro N. for providing us with such entertaining facial expressions!



5 comments:

  1. He's thinking, "Why on EARTH does that sun have a smile on it's face?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro: If I stay real still, it won't be able to "see" me.

    Sun: This dude must believe that stuff in Jurassic Park about the T-rex not attacking if you're real still. That's SOOOOO not true!

    Sorry, Em, best I could do on short notice :).
    And Overlord of Blogland...I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! That's awesome, keep 'em coming!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me try another one...

    Bro: I can't get over the feeling that someone's watching me....

    Sun: Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not such a bad pose to have as much sun on him as is on his face.

    ReplyDelete