Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Been a While!

Hello again, everyone!
I know it's been a while, but I wanted to post and tell ya'll about about the past few days.
Let's see.
Friday: From 11(a.m.) to about 3 (p.m.) my my brother N(shout-out!) and I went to the park with the youth. First we enjoyed sandwiches and Frisbee, and then a nice walk. I took several good pictures, and I believe everyone had a lot of fun, I know I did!



Later, we went to a kid's pool party at a friends house, also fun, but no pictures!

Saturday: ...Nothing out of the ordinary! Tricked ya! Haha!
Sunday: During the morning service the Movement team and I performed Worthy is the Lamb(by Hillsong, I think) and SMS Shine(by David Crowder Band). I don't know what the SMS stands for, so don't even ask. My wonderful and fabulous and loving and very, very patient mother, got one of them on video for me. THANKS MOMMY!!!
Sunday night the youth (myself included) did a musical called LIFE. It went very well, but we didn't get any pictures or video, sorry. After the musical most of the youth went to our music leader's house for a pool party. It was fun, too.

All in all a very tiring, but still wonderful weekend. I hope this weekend is quieter...
Goodnight, all!
Em

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for catching us up w/ your busy schedule :). I'm glad you had fun with all these activities! The youth musical was wonderful--I was really blessed by it.
    Love,
    Your Wonderful, Fabulous, Loving, and Patient Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update. I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm so proud to see you and N at these outings together. Way to go "grands"! Love, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have had a wonderful week. Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming! Nana and I are always checking for them.
    Give our love to all and we hope to see you soon.
    Love,
    G-Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to learn of the things u r involved in and see the smile of of your face as u serve . Keep up the good job and keep blogging so we can know of your exciting life. Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do u have any updates on Parker????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pop,
    Parker is doing quite well--he got to go home today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be blogging on Parker soon.
    EM

    ReplyDelete