Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let Us Remember...

I am so very sorry, I can't believe I forgot Memorial Day!!! Someone kick me please...
I know it's a little late, but I just want to thank all the brave men and women who have served and who are currently serving, and remember those who have given their lives for our Country. Memorial Day is not just to celebrate those in our Armed Forces, but also their families. Let us all remember to pray for our troops and their families every day. For the people who have lost sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, moms and dads, those who have let them go to war in spite of the danger. It's because of you we can be safe and worship as we please without fear. You are real-life heros!
GOD Bless America!
Em

4 comments:

  1. Amen! Very well said. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- You need somebody to kick you? I'll do it!!
    Just kidding!
    Little Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I know you would, K!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. bE NICE GIRLS.kICKING IS FOR SOCCER.papa

    ReplyDelete